You're The Best Thing That's Ever Being Mine

fOr dear crUsh~

This is for someone speacial and I hope you feel the same way.. :')



I hung up the phone tonight,
Something happened for the first time,
Deep inside it was a rush,what a rush..
Cause the possibility that you would ever feel the same way about me,
It's just to much,just to much...

Why do I keep running from the truth,
All I ever think about is you,
You got me hypnotized,
So mesmerized,and I just got to know..

Do you ever think,
When you're all alone,
All that we can be,
Where this thing can go,
Am I crazy or falling in love,
It is really just another crush..

Do you catch a breath,
When I look at you,
Are you holding back,
Like the way I do,
Cause I'm trying,trying to walk away,
But I know this crush ain't going away,
Going away....

Has it ever crossed your mind when we were hanging spending time boy,
Are we just friends,
Is there more,is there more..

See it's a chance we've gotta take,
Cause I believe we can make this into,
Something that will last,last forever..
Forever...




No comments: